[tcb] Re: Prep for Classic?

  • From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2011 18:03:22 -0700 (PDT)

Ditto, Itrailered to Nac . sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do to enjoy
what you love doing.the perfect scenerio would be to travel the world over in a
split bus.I have had to trailer to eureka Springs the last several years,if not
I wouldn't have been able to go.I'm definatly with you on taking to young ones
on a longer trip in an older vehicle.Not the safest thing to do?. If someone
wants to rib me about trailering to the further away shows it's ok , I'll still
be enjoying what I love doing .I am ready for the classic to begin
tomorrow.I'll be there Thursday camping at the Millers Inn this year.
Paul Smith
Transporters@The Point 8
October 7,8 and 9 ,2011
Morgan's Point Resort Texas