[tcb] Re: Prep for Classic?

  • From: David Schwarze <dschwarze@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 03 Apr 2011 23:31:51 -0500

Wow, the majority says trailer it - that's surprising. I think that is most likely what I will do then, since it's the option most likely to result in my kids and I having a fun weekend. Guess I will start working on the interior and not worry too much about the mechanicals. It does run fine, but that big pin in the front axle needs new bushings and it is a handful to drive in the wind, plus it has not been out of D/FW since the engine conversion four years ago. Thanks for the replies everyone.

-David

On 4/3/2011 8:45 PM, Alma Jo Barrera wrote:
I say # 4 sounds like the best.

AJAB

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Schwarze" <dschwarze@xxxxxxxxxx>