[tcb] Re: Prep for Classic?

  • From: "Scott Garvie" <sgarvie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2011 11:34:10 -0500

I don’t camp, but that sure sounds like fun!  Reminds me of those fun years
when we would go to New Braunfels and float in the river all day long.

From: atx <atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sunday, April 3, 2011, 6:14 PM

Bus should be ready.  It got defunkyfied this last week.  Not sure of when I'll
be there.

Likely cruise down on Sat but not 100%.  How many TCBers are camping?

Jeff

sent via iPhone

On Apr 3, 2011, at 2:22 AM, whocanduncan1@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Anybody else other than Steve & Sharon on te countdown?
>
> ATX Jeff, Eric, Conrad or anyone else from Austin going? I am leaving either
> Thursday night or Friday AM. KaRuise?
>
> Yes, I'm getting antsy. ;)
>
> Dunc
>
> Sent from my BlackBerry®