[tcb] Re: FLORIDA COURT

  • From: ATX BUS <atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 11:24:30 -0800 (PST)

Due to this incident I was briefly entered into the witness protection program.
 Once they found out I was a dentist, they said that I did not deserve their
protection and kicked me out.  I am now living scared.  I figured Chuck and his
sand wedge were going to take me out on the golf course in Belton.  Thankfully
god intervened and the weather prevent my untimely death.

I know Dennis could use the money for his chigger farm, but I have to agree
that the money should go to the little old Thai lady in the bushes.

 Jeff