[tcb] Re: FLORIDA COURT

  • From: "chuck" <sukchew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 15:37:41 -0600

I got the bus fair and square except for the crooked brother inlaw that kept
telling me what a great piece of s--t the rusted out hulk was.Besides the
pyscoblooie crowd thought that the afore mentioned B-in law more than got his
moneys worth.It barely ran.The brakes ,trans, steering, engine and everything
else required extensive repair,including the electrical system.I think I was
the one that got bent over.SOOOOO. I think I have put so much time and money in
it, I'll just keep it.
   Never trust your inlaws trying to make a quick buck on a piece of Sh-t.
oleblue
          From: Will <evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx>
          To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

          Date: Tuesday, November 3, 2009, 7:51 AM

          I think we need a deposition on this.

          -- Sent from my Palm Pre

          chuck wrote:

          ?

          I didn't steat no stinkn bus!

          oleblue

                From: Will <evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx>
                To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                Date: Monday, November 2, 2009, 6:43 PM

                Aren't we supposed to keep this off the list?

                -- Sent from my Palm Pre

                John Barry wrote:

                        : FLORIDA COURT

                                You must read this.......a proper decision by
the courts...... ...for a change.

                                FLORIDA COURT SETS ATHEIST HOLY DAY

                                In Florida, an atheist created a case against
the upcoming Easter and Passover days.  He hired an attorney to bring a
discrimination case against Christians, Jews and observances of their holy
days. The argument was that it was unfair that atheists had no such recognized
days. The case was brought before a judge.  After listening to the passionate
presentation by the lawyer, the judge banged his gavel declaring,"Case
dismissed!"

                                The lawyer immediately stood objecting to the
ruling, "Your honour, how can you possibly dismiss this case?  The Christians
have Christmas, Easter and others.  The Jews have Passover, Yom Kippur and
Hanukkah, yet my client and all other atheists have no such holidays."

                                The judge leaned forward in his chair saying,
"But you do. Your client, counsel, is woefully ignorant."

                                The lawyer said, "Your Honor, we are unaware of
any special observance or holiday for atheists."

                                The judge said, "The calendar says April 1st is
April Fools Day. Psalm 14:1 states, “The fool says in his heart, there is no
God.” Thus, it is the opinion of this court, that if your client says there is
no God, then he is a fool.  Therefore, April 1st is his day.” Court is
adjourned.

                                You gotta love a Judge that knows his
scripture!

                                This is too good not to forward.

                      http://www.eset. com

Release Date: 11/01/09 07:38:00

                      __._,_.___

                      Messages in this topic (1) Reply (via web post) | Start a
new topic

                      Messages | Files | Photos | Links | Database | Polls |
Members | Calendar

                      MARKETPLACE

                      Mom Power: Discover the community of moms doing more for
their families, for the world and for each other

  --
  My Email Moniker
  http://www.findinternettv.com/Video,item,1570570433.aspx

07:36:00