[tcb] Re: Brakes, always the brakes.

  • From: "chuck" <sukchew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2011 09:25:03 -0500

He only had 0ne ebrake and I couldn't convience him that he really should have
a brake at both rear wheels.He always has trees to stop him.I guess it is
easier to repair the body panels.
oleblue
            From: w.wood <evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx>
            To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
            Date: Friday, July 8, 2011, 9:07 PM

            I'm curious, you're not running a single circuit master cylinder
are you?

            On Fri, Jul 8, 2011 at 7:09 PM, sammie smith
<bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

                    Denis:  Now aren't you damn glad we hasseled you till you
got an E-brake.  Without the E-brake you would have backed Murray into a tree
this time.