[talks-uk] Re: to the moderator

  • From: ben mustill-rose <bmustillrose@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 22:27:34 +0000

So, if I understand correctly, someone sold someone a phone with talks
on it. The buyer then disided to upgrade that talks installation which
surely is hers since it was left on the phone that she now owns. Now,
due to what seems to be a stupid oversight from the seller, the seller
can not upgrade there installation of talks.

Seems like the sellers completely in the wrong here; they should have
stipulated to the buyer some terms on which the phone would be sold to
them or spoken to comproom to advise that the phone had been sold and
not to onner any upgrades from that phone.

Goodness me, why on earth do some blind people take things completely
out of proportion? Legal action against someone who seems pretty
adament that they've never had deelings with the other party? wow.

I'm off now, I have better things to do than argu over petty issues like this.

--
Kind regards, BEN.

email: bmustillrose@xxxxxxxxx
msn: benmustillrose@xxxxxxxxxxx