[talks-uk] Re: to the moderator

  • From: "Saqib" <Saqib500@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 14:32:57 -0000

Hi Barbara, Neil and Steve. It's all been spelt out for me thanks to you. Thank
you for clarifying the whole situation.

                  From: Bridie <bridgetlittler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                  Subject: Fw: Re Barry Hughes
                  To: "Barry Hughes" <barry.hughes17@xxxxxxxxxxx>
                  Date: Tuesday, 24 November, 2009, 8:16

                  Barabara regarding the emails from Barry Hughes I am the
person he is referring to.  I sold you a Nokia e50 which was imediately
upgraded without either mine or Nuances permission. When I needed to upgrade on
my licence it then came to light that it had been hijacked from that  Phone
leaving me having to pay the full Licence amount of £150.  After months of
hassle and me finally threatning Legal Action this matter has recently been
resolved throuhg Computer room services and I have been refunded the £100 with
Nuances permission.

                  Perhaps this situation  would and should not have occurred if
people adhered to the Licence Agreement.

                  Bridie Littler

11/24/09 07:46:00