[talks-uk] Re: hello all!

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 15:14:24 +0100

Hi Amro

Yes, me too, it's done it on all my phones, and I think on anyone else's
I've heard when dialling.

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns
J&M Work-Ability

jandm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.work-ability.co.uk
        From: "Barry Hill" <bbinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
        Date: 21/07/2010 10:33 am

        I think it was pretty good to say that English is obviously not
Bardia's
        first language.

        I'll translate:

        hello all

        It is the summer!!!!!  So, why do you  send mail  to the list !?

        it is hot now!

        and wy  are you sitting at the  pc  every day ?

        Also, i have  a question  that I would like anserd.!

        Is that ok?

        wen i hit a  number  my phone says   3 window, text

        and i dont want my phone to say this.  How do I change this so that
it doesn't
        say it?