[talks-uk] Re: hello all!

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 18:28:12 +0100

How very interesting. Are you in UK? With Mobile Speak doesn't it go by SIN
rather than IMEI? I would like to give it a go if Vodafone would put it on for
me free of charge. Want to compare it with Talks but would like to try a
Windows platform too. Say then what would be an equivilent phone on the Windows
to N 86 or e72 or even to N 97 mini?
Subject: [talks-uk] Re: hello all!
From: "Walter Ramage" <wpr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 21/07/2010 6:18 pm

Hi.  Voedafone do provide Mobile Speak and will install it as they do Talks.  I
discussed this with them about 3 weeks ago as I was thinking about getting a
windows smart phone to enable me to use mobile Geo.  They do Windows smart
phones also. but most, not all were touch screen.  There were about 3 or 4
phones suitable, if I remember correctly that were not touch screen.  Walter.

From: "Bardia Zakeri" <bardiazakeri@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 21/07/2010 12:23 pm

e mean wen i  will call  and i  press the number myphone say  my operator
window  and  text and after the number .
in mobile speak thephone not says text .
wen i will taip a number .
i had mobile speak  for 3 years ago.
but i had a ckrack of mobile speak a ffriend has fix to me .
because  i  neded aphone to  my comviq  sim-card and my phone was  broken or
sunthing and i neaded a phone  so hi has fixt a phonewit that
but is not  imporntent now.
i will know how i can  stopp my phone say so .
text och  shit  wen i will  call a number.and i had  a nokia n95
and a nokia5320 whtit talks 5.
i think older talks  sometimes is bettre better .
but  witch talks vertion is newer  after 5.00?
wy i not can  uce eloqence in my phone ?
i have acapella infovox voices in my phone .
and the english  voices i have is  free and i dont like them so.
is danieland samntha samanthaor lee
from vokaliser .
this is  better than nothing  english voices but lee is very  difycult to
understound
sometimes elocense is robbot or så but is higher  qvality i thing.
thank for  anser .

From: "Barry Hill" <bbinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 21/07/2010 11:13 am

It was a pleasure to help someone who was trying so hard.  Now, all we need
to do is to answer his query :-)  Personally, I have no idea how he might
stop his phone from saying the superfluous bits.  Would it be verbosity?

Cheers

Barry

From: "Barry Hill" <bbinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 21/07/2010 10:33 am

I think it was pretty good to say that English is obviously not Bardia's
first language.

I'll translate:

hello all

It is the summer!!!!!  So, why do you  send mail  to the list !?

it is hot now!

and wy  are you sitting at the  pc  every day ?

Also, i have  a question  that I would like anserd.!

Is that ok?

wen i hit a  number  my phone says   3 window, text

and i dont want my phone to say this.  How do I change this so that it doesn’t
say it?