[talks-uk] Re: Thinking about a new phone but would like some advice in view of problems I've heard of regarding the E5 firmware and Talks.

  • From: "alexander shannon " <alexander.shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2011 21:07:45 +0100

Hi Eleanor,

Thanks for the clarification regarding the firmware.  Going
by what you've said I'll look at both the E5 and E7.

Just to clarify, in answer to your query regarding my
mentioning contract, I was on Pay as You Go up until my last
phone got stolen, but I'm thinking of taking out a contract
with my next phone so will have to purchase the contract at
the same time as the phone if I understand things correctly,
or am I wrong?