[talks-uk] Re: Thinking about a new phone but would like some advice in view of problems I've heard of regarding the E5 firmware and Talks.

  • From: "alexander shannon " <alexander.shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2011 19:46:01 +0100

Hi Eleanor,

Thanks for your input.

As you say if I didn't update the firmware I'd be ok, but I
intend to purchase my next phone on contract due to the
problems I had with my N82 being stolen, and my concern is
that if I purchase an E5 it may have the most recent
firmware installed, thus making Talks unusable on the net,
so I'll certainly look at an E7 when I am at Sight Village
later this week.