[talks-uk] Nokia E65

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "talks-uk" <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 22:18:03 +0100

        I had a look at the Nokia E65 in a phone shop today and it is indded a
lovely little phone. So pleased Nokia have at last come up with a sleak
slide phone and will definitely be asking for it come my upgrade later in
the year. I was just wondering off anyone who had one - When I looked at the
dummy model they had in the shop today it had a nice rubberised back on it
which would be excellent for gripping. I was wondering if the real handset
itself has a rubberised back or was this just the casing they had put on it?
I think the ones with the rubberised grips are great as they don't tend to
slide out of the hand!

Barbara

Barbara Wilson
T: 02887784046