[talks-uk] Re: Nokia E65

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 09:30:06 +0100

Hi Barbara,

Slimline equals a crap speaker, so I don't like that, so you see how
personal it can get.  The best phones at the moment for me, are the N91, a
tremendous phone, and now the N95 is also fantastic, but neither are
slimline.

Computer Room Services:
the long cane for blind computer users.
Telephone Low-call:  08452 606 277