[talks-uk] Re: Nokia E65

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 08:03:27 +0100

Hi Barbara,

You sound like a little old lady <Smile>.  I like the music phones because
you don't have to carry an MP3 player, a phone, a voice recorder, all that
as separate devices, to have it all on your phone, is my dream.

Computer Room Services:
the long cane for blind computer users.
Telephone Low-call:  08452 606 277
International:  +44(0)1438 742286,