[talks-uk] Re: Nokia C5 and FM Radio

  • From: "Pele West" <pele.west@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2010 08:53:37 +0100

Hi Pete

Yes, I am using a headset. I apologise, but I can't see how the Priority rules out Talks. As I said before, I am new to Talks and interested to learn all I can.

Has anyone got the radio to work with Talks and the Nokia C5?

Is there a way of setting Talks to mute while the radio is on and come back on again once the radio is turned off?

Thanks

Pele

From: "Pele West" <pele.west@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 08/08/2010 7:08 pm

Hi Pete

Thanks.  I have tried changing  the priority, but I am afraid the only
difference it has made is to change the volume of the speech.  I still
cannot here the radio.

Pele