[talks-uk] Re: Nokia C5 and FM Radio

  • From: "Pele West" <pele.west@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2010 14:11:24 +0100

Hi Carol and Everyone

Thanks for writing.

Does the phone network make a difference? I am trying to listen to FM. I believe Talks is interfering with the radio output, but I could be wrong.

When I first opened the radio I was connected to a site where I could select my area of the country and it would find all the stations. I selected Newcastle and it automatically searched for 12 stations. I have not yet been able to hear them. I can scroll them, they are all named.

If anyone has any thoughts, I would be interested.

Pele