[talks-uk] Re: Nokia C5 and FM Radio

  • From: "alprit" <alprit@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2010 17:16:40 +0100

Hi

Re the

FM radio query,  I also find that Talks interferes with this so the way I
got around it is by muting Talks before   selecting the radio.  This way the
radio comes on without any problems.  I don't know the reason for this, it
may be something to do with the audio browser.  I hope
this helps.

From: "Pele West" <pele.west@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Sun, 8 Aug 2010 14:11:24 +0100

Hi Carol and Everyone

Thanks for writing.

Does the phone network make a difference?  I am trying to listen
to FM.  I
believe Talks is interfering with the radio output, but I could
be wrong.

When I first opened the radio I was connected to a site where I
could select
my area of the country and it would find all the stations.  I
selected
Newcastle and it automatically searched for 12 stations.  I have
not yet
been able to hear them.  I can scroll them, they are all named.

If anyone has any thoughts, I would be interested.

Pele