[talks-uk] Re: Nokia C5 and FM Radio

  • From: Carol Pearson <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2010 09:13:29 +0100

Hi Pele,

As I mentioned yesterday, I did get the radio to work by muting Talks just before i "entered" on the station I wished to play. I had a bit of trouble stopping the radio and only did so by pressing the on-off switch. The phone didn't reboot but it did release the radio. I hope to play some more to find out if there's a better way to do it because I'd like to leave Talks working if I can.

Hope this helps and you get it to work now.

Carol

From: "Pele West" <pele.west@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 08/08/2010 7:08 pm

Hi Pete

Thanks. I have tried changing the priority, but I am afraid the only difference it has made is to change the volume of the speech. I still
cannot here the radio.

Pele