[talks-uk] Re: Nokia 6600 query

  • From: Kevin Russell <kevin_russell@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 08:40:32 +0000

Hi Jackie

Just out of interest, is there a way of selecting messages that are not
sequential.  I knoe that you can hold down the Edit key and arrow down to
select sequential messages.  However, is there a way of selecting messages
that are not next to each other in, say, the inbox?

Many thanks.

Cheers

Kevin

Kevin Russell
CICS Test
IBM UK Ltd
MP 102 Hursley Park
Winchester, Hampshire
United Kingdom.  SO21 2JN
Tel: +44  1962 815531
(internal 245531)
Internet: kevin_russell@xxxxxxxxxx

"Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: talks-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
18/02/2008 21:40
Please respond to
talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

<talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[talks-uk] Re: Nokia 6600 query

Hi Paul

I still have my 6600 with the most current release of TALKS for that
phone,
and I find it does what I detailed for you exactly, so I'm trying to think

what might be the problem here.

When you enter Messaging, you should have eight icons to choose from.  I
have got my phone set to List View, so I can arrow down them one at a time

rather than go across them in a square.  They are: New Message, Inbox, My
Folders, Mailbox, Drafts, Sent, Outbox, and Reports.

In the My Folders section, which is the one to select, you should have one

folder called Templates.  You just ignore that folder and bring up the
Options menu and arrow to New Folder, which you want to create.

Perhaps someone else could come in here with other suggestions as I have
all
my phones do the same in the way described, and I can't think why this is
different for you.

Wish I could help further.  Steve, where are you?

Jackie

Email: cairnsplace@xxxxxxx
Skype Name: Cairnsplace