[talks-uk] Re: Nokia 6600 query

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 21:40:37 -0000

Hi Paul

I still have my 6600 with the most current release of TALKS for that phone, and I find it does what I detailed for you exactly, so I'm trying to think what might be the problem here.

When you enter Messaging, you should have eight icons to choose from. I have got my phone set to List View, so I can arrow down them one at a time rather than go across them in a square. They are: New Message, Inbox, My Folders, Mailbox, Drafts, Sent, Outbox, and Reports.

In the My Folders section, which is the one to select, you should have one folder called Templates. You just ignore that folder and bring up the Options menu and arrow to New Folder, which you want to create.

Perhaps someone else could come in here with other suggestions as I have all my phones do the same in the way described, and I can't think why this is different for you.

Wish I could help further.  Steve, where are you?

Jackie

Email: cairnsplace@xxxxxxx