[talks-uk] Re: Nokia 6600 query

  • From: "Paul Roberts" <anorack@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 23:08:58 -0000

Hi Jackie,

I now have yet another problem.

Before, Messaging was the 7th of the 24 options before I began trying to
create a new folder.

Now I have two new options in the main lids, bringing the total to 26 but
messaging has now disappeared and now I have to go all the way down to
folder which is 24th, open it and then open again I think and then I am in
messaging and then I can get to my innbox and drafts and other things.

Don't know how this change has come about but to be honest this 6600 sseems
to have a mind of it's own andn I am getting a little tired of this phone
now.

In fact could you please tell me how I can get Messaging on to Key 1 which
when currently pressed, says Camera.  This would make life a lot easier.

AS for your response, well I don't think my phone is set up in quite that
way and I haven't really done anything to change this since I got this pone
back in 2005.
Any help on the above would be appreciated.

Paul.