[sugpro] Re: Hello Sugpro

  • From: Richard Nakka <richard.rocketry@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sugpro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2015 09:36:16 -0600

Amazing work, Andrej...! Your rockets are beautifully crafted. Congratulations!
I particularly like your nice flat thrust curve, that's KNDX, right?

GPS is a clearly a real boon to rocketry recovery, as your flights
demonstrate. I recently purchased a big red bee GPS and look forward
to flying it soon....although I must admit I haven't quite figured out
how to use it ...

Richard