[sugpro] Re: Hello Sugpro

  • From: "Andrej Vrbec" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "andre09091978@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "sugpro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <sugpro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2015 07:16:39 +0000 (UTC)

I can see that recrystallization might give good results, but when you get to
larger motors requiring 10kg or 20kg of potassium nitrate it seems like a
pretty time consuming, labor intensive and costly procedure. It's probably
cheaper to buy higher quality potassium nitrate in bulk then to make it
yourself from fertilizer grade potassium nitrate. Andrej