[studiorecorder] Re: large files

  • From: Larry Skutchan <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "<studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>" <studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 22:46:54 +0000

Nope, sorry, the Book Port DT works with drives up to 32 GB, but not 64 GB.

On Jan 30, 2013, at 5:31 PM, Harry Brown
<wd8oep2464@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:wd8oep2464@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
 wrote:

Hi Larry,
Even though this is off topic, the question I'm going to ask, but here goes.
I'm thinking of getting the bookport desktop, and I'm wondering if it will work
with my 64 gig thumb drive?
I know some recorders only will work with up to 32 gig.
Harry