[studiorecorder] Re: large files

  • From: "Harry Brown" <wd8oep2464@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2013 13:41:05 -0500

Hi Mary,
Thanks for the help, I sure appreciate it!
For anyone from APH, is there a reason why studio recorder can't work with
bigger files than 2 gig?
What you're going to have is, people having to split recordings up into who
knows how many files, if the file you're recording is bigger than 2 gig, my
goodness!
Whose idea was this to limit a recording to such a file size?
Harry