[studiorecorder] Re: New Beta Available

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2006 08:46:04 -0500

John:

Its all about the sound card, and nothing about SR in this instance.
Make sure the mixer is connected to the proper line on the sound card,
then select that input in the Windows volume control.

Rob Meredith

>>> JStiers@xxxxxxxxxxx 02/01/06 07:19AM >>>
Rob

When I mentioned the use of mixers, sorry, but I was refering to
external
mixers.
I work for a radio reading service, and was thinking along the lines of

broadcast equipment and the like.

I found that if I plug my external mixer in to the mic input, I had to

adjust all my pots down to compensate for the mic input. If SR had a
line
input it woodn't be necessarry to do that.
John