[studiorecorder] Re: New Beta Available

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2006 08:20:43 -0400

Fred:

You can learn everything you need to know at:
www.aph.org/tech/sr_info.htm

Of course, the features we are discussing here are in the beta, and
won't be covered in the official documentation. If you really want to
become a beta tester, check out:
www.aph.org/beta

Rob Meredith

>>> fred58@xxxxxxx 05/31/06 07:23PM >>>
Hi Everyone,

    I have not purchased Studio Recorder yet and am just monitoring the
list
until I make up my mind, so could someone elaborate on the new features
or
point me to a link where I can read about them?

Thanks,

Fred