[startgroup] Re: START

  • From: "Brink, Johann" <jbrink@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <startgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 10:42:37 -0700

Hi Mike
I agree that spirituality likely desreves more specific and focussed attention
than START presently accommodates under Case specific items.
We attend to physical health issues under Self Care (e.g., diabetic diet
compliance) and under Physical health where we list and briefly summarise
relevant health related issues.
Regards
Johann