[startgroup] Re: START

  • From: "Mike Doyle" <mj.doyle1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <startgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 17:16:08 +0100

Dear Tonia

Thanks for your response and article Tonia.

Physical health is a major focus for services here and in particular nursing
staff since chief nursing officers review of mental health nursing in 2006.
Deficits in traditional knowledge and skills in physical health identified.
spiritual features regularly in our assessments, as similar to most MSUs, we
have a disproportionate number of black and minority ethnic patients.

BW
Mike