[sparkscoffee] Re: Police State America

  • From: Sblumen123@xxxxxxx
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2014 15:51:59 -0400 (EDT)

DR
Better response then mine.

CB

In a message dated 4/8/2014 3:39:15 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
n1ea@xxxxxxxx writes:

Did you forget to cancel the registration and return the  plates?
Until the registration is canceled you have to pay insurance on any
vehicle.
If the plates are not returned, you owe registration fees and  insurance.
Return the plates and it all stops.
David
On Apr 5, 2014 4:43 PM, "Ron Ristad" <_ristad@sprynet.com_
(mailto:ristad@xxxxxxxxxxx) > wrote:

I'm back  in the U.S. for one week. I arrived to find a letter from the FL
DMV  notifying me that because I did not renew the insurance on a car that
is no  longer in use my driver's license had been suspended, and that if I
did not  provide proof of insurance for the car that  is no longer in use by
11/13/13 I would be fined $500 and failure to  pay the fine will result in
incarceration.

Can't wait to get back to  Costa Rica before I get thrown in jail
indefinitely on "suspicion" of something  and denied access to a lawyer. This
place
SUCKS!