[sparkscoffee] Re: Police State America

  • From: Sblumen123@xxxxxxx
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2014 17:10:27 -0400 (EDT)

RR
Use your head, how would the DMV know you are not using a car and
that you live in Costa Rica? In case of a severe accident and the  other
guy didn't have insurance to pay your bills then how would you feel if  it
was his fault? Think, think, think.

Comrade B

In a message dated 4/5/2014 4:43:15 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
ristad@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I'm back in the U.S.  for one week. I arrived to find a letter from the FL
DMV notifying me that  because I did not renew the insurance on a car that
is no longer in use my  driver's license had been suspended, and that if I
did not provide proof of  insurance for the car that is no longer in  use by
11/13/13 I would be fined $500 and failure to pay the fine will  result in
incarceration.

Can't wait to get back to Costa Rica before I  get thrown in jail
indefinitely on "suspicion" of something  and denied access to a lawyer. This
place
SUCKS!