[sparkscoffee] Re: Police State America

  • From: sblumen123@xxxxxxx
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2014 19:54:47 -0400 (EDT)

RR
Are you a communist Jew? A self respecting, patriotic Christian would
truthfully tell the Florida DMV
that you live in Costa Rica and picked up your mail late instead of sayng you
were on a ship to avoid
paying a fine. If on a ship you would logically make a copy of your discharge
showing dates of sign on
and off as proof that you were really on a ship during the time period in
question. Only us sneaky,
communist Jews would use your crappy lie about being on a ship and then accuse
the USA of being a
Police State. When oh when are you going to stand up like a man and admit your
mistake instead of
always blaming others? Think, think, think.

Comrade B

average middle class Chinese earns $2,500/year and manages to survive but an
American earning less than 6 times that amount cannot?  It's because the U.S.
Government steals their money in ways that most people do not even understand.