[sparkscoffee] Re: Police State America

  • From: Dry Turtles <dryturtles@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 07:09:51 -0700

If some ghetto kid bashed your kid's head into a brick wall what would you
do?

Can young girls kill?  Mary Bell, age 11, The Tyneside Strangler.

"
Mary acted alone in killing Martin Brown, and though both girls pinned the
blame
on each other for Brian Howe's death, Norma's (age 13) story that Mary was
the culprit seems
more believable. Yet, Norma returned with Mary to the crime scene, and
helped to
mark and mutilate Brian's body after death with a pair of scissors and a
razor blade.

------------------------------

The mother accused Harris' daughter of striking her child in the face and
bashing her head against a brick wall, and told police she wanted an arrest
made.

Portland Officers David McCarthy and Officer Matthew Huspek returned to the
Harris home six days later on May 2 to question the girl. McCarthy wrote in
his report that the 9-year-old gave "vague answers'' and appeared to get
angry when pressed for more details.

"I observed (her) breathing speed up, she looked down at the ground ...
crossed her arms and would eventually answer my questions,'' McCarthy wrote.

Finding the 9-year-old's statements "inconsistent'' with witnesses who
described her as the aggressor, the officers took her into custody,
accusing her of fourth-degree assault, the police report said.

Scotty