[sparkscoffee] Re: Butchers Of The Islamic State

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "Sblumen123@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2014 14:19:26 -0400 (EDT)

Dummy
A zionest is only someone who believes there should be an Israel, nothing
else. What do you think a
zionest is?

Comrade B

In a message dated 9/5/2014 1:06:25 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
schalestock@xxxxxxxx writes:

RR

Too much sophistry. Gets to be boring.

JS

From: Ron Ristad  <ristad@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2014  10:30:31 -0400 (EDT)

JS,
Please  take you Jew hater bullshit and peddle it someplace else. I don't
hate  anybody. I order to hate somebody you must fear them. They disgust me
is  all.

You write "And that someone is an evil that needs to be  exterminated for
the good of the human race."

Needs to be  exterminated for the good of the human race? Where have I
heard  that before? You've got to be kidding.

You write "Then you only have  the visceral reaction of revenge to work
with." You feel nothing for all the  innocent women and children murdered by
Zionists in Gaza? You feel nothing  for all the innocent women and children
murdered by drone attacks in other  sovereign nations and by bombs in Iraq and
other countries the U.S. has  invaded? How do you think those people feel
who have had their innocent  family members killed by the U.S. and Israel?
Are they just supposed to sit  there and not try to defend themselves anyway
they can?

-RR

From: Ron Ristad  <ristad@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2014  06:41:56 -0600 (GMT-06:00)

JS,
Actually  it's anti-semitism since they are semites.

Funny how nobody calls  you an anti-semite if you criticize semites but
they do if you criticize  Zionists, the vast majority of whom are not semites.
How much more proof  does one need that Americans have been trained to bark
like Pavlov dogs by  the Zionist mainstream media?

As for cutting off heads:
1. Dead  is dead. Is it your opinion that it's atrocious to cut off one or
two  heads but it's OK to murders hundred's of thousands using bombs?

2.  There's something not right about the videos. Have you seen them? First
 they show the victims calmly giving a long speech. Then they show his head
 on a table.They are shot in multiple angle HD and only show two people,
the victim and the executioner. It looks like a stage set. They don't show
the actual cutting off of the head.

-RR

From: Ron Ristad  <ristad@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 4 Sep  2014 12:24:50 -0600 (GMT-06:00)

JS,
That  is pure unadulterated rascism.

Furthermore, despite what  government would like you to believe there are
no Islamic terrorists,  freedom fighters or other militant groups in the
U.S..Unlike the  Zionists, they do not control the government and mainstream
media and  are no threat to the American way of life. They are not the ones who
are  trying to destroy our Constitution and Bill of Rights.

The  problem with Muslims is that they are a very religious people and the
communists who run this country do not believe in God. I remember being  in
Egypt in 1978 and Egyptians telling me how much they loved Jimmy  Carter.
In my experience Muslims are simple people who do not hate  anybody. I would
never be a Muslim myself because I find their lifestyle  boring but I have
never once felt intimidated being around them. In my  life I have spent time
in over 100 countries and found people pretty  much the same everywhere.

Even in Israel Muslims and Jews lived  together peacefully for hundred's of
years before the Zionists invaded  and slaughtered Muslims and threw them
out of their homes.

If you  want to buy into all the BS propaganda the government is peddling
and  are willing to die for it then be my guest but count me  out.

-RR

From: Ron  Ristad <ristad@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To:  sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2014 10:20:47 -0600  (GMT-06:00)

JS,
What  the article is saying is that the U.S. is responsible for creating
Islamic extremism in the first place, starting all the way back with  Osama
Bin Laden. Al Queda was created by the CIA in order to fight  Russia in
Afghanistan. The "war on terror" will never be won by  invading other countries
and killing the local citizens.  What  has the war on terror accomplished?
Nothing. It has been the cause of  hundred's of thousands of deaths, mostly of
innocent civilians, and  has created more and more radical Muslims. All the
killing and torture  and deaths of American soldiers did not bring back any
of the people  who died on 9/11. Two wrongs never make a right.

-RR

From: Ron  Ristad <ristad@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To:  undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: [sparkscoffee] Butchers Of The  Islamic State
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2014 08:35:12 -0600  (GMT-06:00)

by _Tom Engelhardt_
(http://davidstockmanscontracorner.com/author/tom-engelhardt/)  • September 3,
2014
In that largely Muslim part of the world, the U.S. left a grim  record that
we in this country generally tend to discount or forget  when we decry the
barbarism of others. We are now focused in horror  on ISIS’s video of the
murder of journalist James Foley, a  propaganda document clearly designed to
drive Washington over the  edge and into more active opposition to that
group.
We, however, ignore the virtual library of videos and other  imagery the
U.S. generated, images widely viewed (or heard about and  discussed) with no
less horror in the Muslim world than ISIS’s  imagery is in ours. As a start,
there were the infamous “_screen saver_
(http://www.tomdispatch.com/blog/175836/tomgram:_karen_greenberg,_abu_ghraib_never_left_us/)
 ” images  straight
out of the Marquis de Sade from _Abu Ghraib prison_
(http://www.antiwar.com/news/?articleid=8560) . There,  Americans tortured and
abused Iraqi
prisoners, while creating their  own _iconic version_
(http://www.executedtoday.com/images/Abu_Ghraib_abuse.jpg)  of  crucifixion
imagery. Then there were the
videos that no one (other  than insiders) saw, but that everyone heard about.
These, the CIA  took of the repeated torture and abuse of al-Qaeda suspects
in its  “black sites.” In 2005, they were _destroyed_
(http://www.newyorker.com/news/amy-davidson/jose-rodriguez-and-the-ninety-two-tapes)
  by an
official of  that agency, lest they be screened in an American court someday.
There was also the Apache helicopter _video_ (http://collateralmurder.com/)
released by WikiLeaks  in which American pilots gunned down Iraqi civilians
on the streets  of Baghdad (including two Reuters correspondents), while on
the  sound track the crew are heard wisecracking. There was the _video_
(http://www.theguardian.com/world/2012/sep/24/us-marines-charged-dead-taliban)
of U.S. troops  urinating on the bodies of dead Taliban fighters in
Afghanistan.  There were the _trophy photos_
(http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-afghan-photos-20120418-story.html#page=1)
of body parts  _brought home_
(http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/world_now/2012/04/afghans-revolted-by-us-troops-p
osing-with-dead-suicide-bombers.html)  by U.S.  soldiers. There were the
_snuff films_ (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXgGCH36fzM) of the victims  of
Washington’s drone assassination campaigns in the tribal  backlands of the
planet (or “_bug splat_
(http://www.cnn.com/2014/04/09/world/asia/pakistan-drones-not-a-bug-splat/) ,”
as the drone  pilots came to call the dead from
those attacks) and _similar footage_
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGYV3JirmyA)  from  helicopter gunships. There
was the bin Laden snuff film video
from  the raid on Abbottabad, Pakistan, of which President Obama _reportedly
watched_ (http://www.cnn.com/2011/TECH/web/05/02/bin.laden.video/)  a live
feed. And that’s _only to begin_
(http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/31/opinion/sunday/stop-hiding-images-of-american-torture.html)
  to account  for some of
the imagery produced by the U.S. since September 2001  from its various
adventures in the Greater Middle East.
All in all, the invasions, the occupations, the drone campaigns  in several
lands, the deaths that ran into the hundreds of  thousands, the _uprooting_
(http://www.tomdispatch.com/post/174892/michael_schwartz_the_iraqi_brain_dra
in)  of millions of  people sent into external or internal exile, the
expending of _trillions_
(http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/27/opinion/iraq-opinion-united-states-cost-of-war/index.html)
  of dollars added  up to a bin Laden
dreamscape. They would prove jihadist recruitment  tools par excellence.
When the U.S. was done, when it had set off the process that led  to
insurgencies, civil wars, the growth of extremist militias, and  the collapse
of
state structures, it had also guaranteed the rise of  something new on Planet
Earth: ISIS – as well as of other extremist  outfits ranging from the
Pakistani Taliban, now challenging the  state in certain areas of that country,
to Ansar al-Sharia in Libya  and al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula in Yemen.
Though the militants of ISIS would undoubtedly be horrified to  think so,
they are the spawn of Washington. Thirteen years of  regional war,
occupation, and intervention played a major role in  clearing the ground for
them.
They may be our worst nightmare (thus  far), but they are also our legacy – and
not just because so many of  their leaders _came from_
(http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/28/world/middleeast/army-know-how-seen-as-factor-in-isis-successe
s.html)  the Iraqi army we  disbanded, had their beliefs and skills honed
in the prisons we set  up (_Camp Bucca_
(http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2014/07/was-camp-bucca-pressure-cooker-extremism)
  seems to have  been the
West Point of Iraqi extremism), and gained experience  facing U.S.
counterterror operations in the “surge” years of the  occupation. In fact, just
about
everything done in the war on terror  has facilitated their rise. After
all, we dismantled the Iraqi army  and rebuilt one that would flee at the first
signs of ISIS’s  fighters, _abandoning_
(http://abcnews.go.com/International/iraqi-army-left-weapons-hands-terrorists-today/story?id=24070848)
  vast
stores of  Washington’s weaponry to them. We essentially destroyed the Iraqi
state, while fostering a Shia leader who would _oppress enough Sunnis_
(http://www.tomdispatch.com/blog/175869/tomgram:_dahr_jamail,_incinerating_iraq/)

 in  enough ways to create a situation in which ISIS would be welcomed or
tolerated throughout significant areas of the country.
The Escalation Follies
When you think about it, from the moment the first bombs began  falling on
Afghanistan in October 2001 to the present, not a single  U.S. military
intervention has had anything like its intended  effect. Each one has, in time,
proven a disaster in its own special  way, providing breeding grounds for
extremism and producing yet  another set of recruitment posters for yet
another set of jihadist  movements. Looked at in a clear-eyed way, this is what
any American  military intervention seems to offer such extremist outfits –
and  ISIS knows it.
And keep one thing in mind: if the U.S. were truly capable of  destroying
or crushing ISIS, as our secretary of state and others  are urging, that
might prove to be anything but a boon. After all,  it was easy enough to think,
as Americans did after 9/11, that  al-Qaeda was the worst the world of
Islamic extremism had to offer.  Osama bin Laden’s killing was presented to us
as
an ultimate triumph  over Islamic terror. But ISIS lives and breathes and
grows, and  across the Greater Middle East Islamic extremist organizations
are  gaining membership and traction in ways that should illuminate just  what
the war on terror has really delivered. The fact that we can’t  now imagine
what might be worse than ISIS means nothing, given that  no one in our
world could imagine ISIS before it sprang into  being.
http://davidstockmanscontracorner.com/the-islamic-state-spawn-of-washingtons
-wars-of-terrror/

_The #1 Worst Carb  Ever?
Click to Learn #1 Carb that  Kills Your Blood Sugar (Don't Eat This!)
_ (http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3132/54088c1b2d980c1a6491st04vuc)
_FixYourBloodSugar.com_
(http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3132/54088c1b2d980c1a6491st04vuc)