[sparkscoffee] Re: Understanding the Middle East conflicts

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "Sblumen123@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2014 14:26:33 -0400

RR
Our own think tank and most prolific poster, the rest of us don't count.
Don't forget his open mind.

Comrade B

In a message dated 9/5/2014 1:48:47 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
ristad@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

JS,
I  said that the Mid East conflict was centered around Zionism. It is a
little  more complicated than that but easy to understand what you know the
facts.

The main conflict in the Middle East is between two Muslim  sects, the
Sunni and the Shiite, or Shia. It has been ongoing for over 700  years. 99% of
the terrorism is between these two Muslim sects.

The main  characters are:

ISIL = Sunni.
Al Queda = Sunni
Gaza =  Shia
Iran = Shia
Iraq = mixed Sunni, Shia and Kurd. Shia is the  majority.
Israel = Sunni
Saudi Arabia = Sunni
Syria = mixed Sunni,  Shia and Alawite. Sunni is the majority and Syria is
currently ruled by an  Alawite.

The reason why Iran supports Hamas in Gaza is because they are  Shia and
Israeli Muslims are Sunni .
The reason why Iran offered to fight  ISIL in Iraq is because ISIL are Sunni
The reason why the U.S., Saudi  Arabia and Israel are supporting Al Queda
in Syria is because Al Queda is  Sunni.
ISIL received training and arms from the U.S., Saudi Arabia and  Israel
when they were in Syria and part of Al Queda.
ISIL's goal is to  establish a Sunni caliphate in Iraq and Syria that is
similar to Israel only  wanting Jews.

Iraq was created by Britain in 1932 by combining 3  separate regions
belonging to Sunnis, Shias and Kurds, all bitter enemies of  each other and a
brew
absolutely guaranteed to boil over. Britain also created  Israel in
Palestine and gave protection to Zionist invaders from  Europe.

I don't understand what the Great Game is, except that it's to  control the
oil. I suppose keeping the residents fighting each other makes  them easier
to conquer. I'm pretty sure that if the players did not have oil  neither
the U.S., Britain or Israel would give care what they did, and if we  didn't
keep bombing them they wouldn't care about us either.

ISIL can  never be defeated because the territory they occupy is almost all
Sunni. You  would have to kill every single person, or install another
ruthless strongman  like Saddam Hussein and arm him to the teeth to rule over
them, except they  just tried that and it didn't work.

Note that the U.S., Saudi Arabia  and Israel organized, trained and armed
ISIL to fight in Syria in order to  prevent building a Russian pipeline
through Syria that would compete with  Saudi Arabia. I think that what happened
is they created a monster they no  longer control. Even the corrupt royal
family that rules Saudi Arabia is  afraid of ISIL. But I think Israel is still
behind them because they are an  ally of Israel and hate the people of Gaza
as much as the Israelis  do.