[sparkscoffee] Re: Butchers Of The Islamic State

  • From: "D.J.J. Ring, Jr." <n1ea@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2014 22:19:11 -0400

It was the head of Islamic State and Levant that said that.  It has been in
the news after the first beheading and then again after the second,
commentators drew lines to the statements that it wasn't USA bombing that
the decapitations were done for, they were just done because we are not
Muslim and thus we are the enemy

The Texas army base shooting was Islamicterror, the psychiatrist who did it
has said so. The girl friend of one on the two Boston terrorists said that
it was terror for Allah.

The only two countries who are dealing correctly with this evil are Israel
and Russia.

Just remember, we may not be at war with them, but they are at war with us.

Before September 11, 2001, they were at war with us.

To Islam the occupied lands are the lands once conquered by Islam, Spain,
France, Italy -- nearly the entire Mediterranian coast - Albania, Greece,
Turkey, Syria, Lebanon, what is now Israel.

Remember Islam attacked those Christian countries and occupied them, during
the Crusades what was left of Christian Europe liberated Jerusalem, Syria,
Lebanon, etc.

There are some good books that tell the whole story, not just the second
chapter during the Crusades, but the first bloody are that Islam started.

DR