[smee] Re: SMEE

  • From: Brumbaugh Brian D Capt 50 SW/CP <brian.brumbaugh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'smee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <smee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 07:56:26 -0700

Hakken is a pos show.

-----Original Message-----
From: Heiling Barry T Maj USAFE/DOXE
[mailto:barry.heiling@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, January 09, 2003 7:23 AM
To: 'smee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: [smee] Re: SMEE

Hmm, is this the L49 "Brell's Steadfast Aegis", I think, 145hp buff for
all party members, not too shabby.
-- Group healing could come in very handy specially as we encounter casters
who use AOE .

Is Darvalo finally on Bertoxx?  I have that decaying bone idol for you
that I picked up from the PoN werewolves (ac6, cha+5, int+5, hp+15,
mana+15, sv magic+10, recommended level 50, Focus Effect: Summoning
Haste IV, range item).

-- Aye, Darvalo is up and running on Bertoxx.  He has been partially
outfitted with gear that was in the bank.  If possible, Ent could you turn
that BD into a Vel BD bracer for Darv?

> If we dont have the keys again this weekend, I would
> recommend that we go to one of the following:  Seb,
> Siren's Grotto, or Kael.

I will be honest, I am not positive that I will be up for playing this
Sunday, but will try--difficult to get excited about blowing up
make-believe monsters at the moment.

-- Understandable.

We'll see.  Agreed on Charasis as
primary, though, and of course I would love to see more of
Siren's Grotto (actually, I would like to take some time to head into
Western Wastes and try to take out the notorious mercenaries for
draconic pauldrons... we could succor across Siren's Grotto to the WW
end of the zone).

-- That was my kind of my preference.  Charsis, Seb, SG with Kael or Velk's
as  back up.  Another option, which could provide a nice set of boots for
Savor and Darv and Dalth would be to go after the Efreeti in Sol B.  WW is
also a good possibility. However, I would maintain because of the number of
named dragons and wyverns in the area we need to make sure that  everyone
has improved their CoV faction to at least dubious.

A lot of where we go and what we do will depend on the composition of the
smee team on sunday.  So please let us know if you can or can't make it.
Only confirmed status so far is Tae as a no show.