[smee] Re: SMEE

  • From: Heiling Barry T Capt 534TRS/DOB <Barry.Heiling@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'smee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <smee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 19:56:29 -0000

                I come off alert Wen morning.  I will get my last Ro Armor
mold and hope to gain some exp...if any of you non-burners want to get some
also, I would enjoy tanking for you.

                Al (sleep well, I am on alert...hehe)
-- We have several pieces of Melatite all lined up for you.  So you should
be able to make a few pieces of Ro armor.  What ever you make and don't use,
we should offer to Kirnak.  I know he is short (no pun) on Ro armor and he
was kind enough to loan us his FBSS until we could get a replacement for
him.

-- I will be heading to Vegas on Saturday, so count me out for SMEE this
whole weekend.  If there is interest in heading back into Kedge Keep.  We
can head there again or with Tae back with us we could look at tackling CoM
or LGuk.  Also, doing the quest thing is a lot of fun.  Was glad to see Bel
finish Raincaller and would love to help others do more.  Tae will need that
MM granite from Mistmoor, so maybe we should hit there next.

-- If anyone is snoozing in Sol B KPC area, just try it with a smaller
group--makes life a little more challenging.  I will be in there with Sissk
trying to get 40 sometime this week if anyone wants to join him.