[sib-access] Re: laptop disfunction

  • From: "Ugur Yuvarlak" <uyuvarlak@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 23:33:06 +0300

Hi Dan,

Pressing insert+3 makes no sense. here are answers for your questions:

1: I am using jaws 8.0.1177. Actually I am thinking of asking for an upgrade

2: no, on my laptop I have only jaws 8.

3: Yes it does. I have no problem using it.

4: Yes I have always used this layout since the laptop was given to me.

5: Yes it did and it still does when the sibelius window is not the current
one. Ie. When I run sibelius and press alt+tab to go to another application,
it returns back to normal behaviour.

No problem at all, that is my pleasure to be helping you. I hope I have been
helpful enough.

Ugur