[sib-access] Re: laptop disfunction

  • From: "Dan Rugman" <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 10:44:56 +0100

Ugur and Dave,

 I have some more information on this.

Apparently there is a second check box which disables the hot keys
themselves. I think this is in the same dialog as the rotation check box but
I can't be certain.  However, the words "disable hot keys" does appear on
the screen near the check box.

Can you try checking this box and see if it makes a difference?

Dan Rugman

visit the new on-line resource for visually impaired musicians and home of
Sibelius Access.
www.musicaccess.co.uk