[sib-access] Re: laptop disfunction

  • From: "Ugur Yuvarlak" <uyuvarlak@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 18:35:38 +0300

Thanks for giving step by step instruction to turn off the rotation.

But still there is an existing problem which I have noticed just now.

When I opened examples scores that have more than one staff, I saw that it
is not possible for me to change the staff using ctrl+alt+up and down arrow.
Another issue is that I still can't use my caps key on laptop, for example
when I press caps+up arrow in the quick start dialogue, it doesn't read the
current item, instead it goes  to the item just above the current one. This
shows sibelius is not perceiving my caps key having a useful function to say
lines.

Actually this makes me think that although every adjustment is made to
ensure layout is selected as laptop, still sibelius perceives my layout as
desktop.

I hope I will be able to use sibelius on my laptop as problem-free as on my
desktop. Please help me out solving this problem...

Ugur