[SI-LIST] Re: package SSN model accuracy requirements, now Behavioral Modeling

  • From: "Muranyi, Arpad" <arpad.muranyi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 15:58:25 -0800

Abbey,

Here are links to two books.  (Be careful, these are long links and
may wrap by the time you get this message).

1st link (ISBN 1-55860-749-8):

http://books.elsevier.com/us/mk/us/subindex.asp?isbn=3D1558607498&country=
=3DUnited+States&community=3Dmk&mscssid=3DMJ408TDN1W678MWBLCM7JN7GRT2HD5P=
2

2nd link (ISBN 1-4020-8044-1):

http://www.springeronline.com/sgw/cda/frontpage/0,0,4-0-22-33975588-0,0.h=
tml

In addition to these, the major simulator tool vendors offer tutorials
to their favorite languages...

Arpad