[SI-LIST] Re: Traces don't cause EMI - really?

  • From: Aubrey_Sparkman@xxxxxxxx
  • To: leeritchey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, MikonCons@xxxxxxx, weirsp@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 12:40:26 -0600

Actually, the thickness depends on where you measure it; thinner (~.5 mils)
on top of the trace and much thicker between traces.  Between trace
thickness varies with trace pitch and can easily be as much as trace
thickness + thickness on top of the trace.

Aubrey Sparkman
Enterprise Engineering Signal Integrity Team
Dell, Inc.
Aubrey_Sparkman@xxxxxxxx
(512) 723-3592

List technical documents are available at: