[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: would you find this offensive?

  • From: "DavidFritsche" <dfritsche@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Edwin Hill" <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "freelist" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 17:18:10 -0800

  Wow...talk about a great voice from the past......Dave...where the h*^&  have
you been?....very well said...Ed

  Well, it is a long story....
  Thought I had the problem solved but... No!!!
  My internet provider was taken over by a local fellow who decided to have soo
much security that I could not receive list mail. Zoe volunteered to show him
how to make it work, but he decided he was not going to take lessons from a
novice.... HUH?????

  Anyway, since I work 10-12 hours a day, there has been no time to deal with
it. He is in bed when I leave for work, and closed when I get off. Another long
story, but I have been without a phone for two years thanks to another level of
expertise with our local phone co. But I now have a phone, signed up for a dial
up ( I do miss the speed of the microwave system though) and perhaps I am back.
For those of you who might be interested, my new email address is:
  dfritsche@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Glad top be receiving list mail again. Life is so boring without it!
  Dave