[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: the dinner

  • From: "Kathaleen Strong" <inflight@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <GreyPines@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 07:11:08 -0800

I sure hope that you get to work with QB Pro Bill.  Not only will you be
able to have an easier time of entering all of the data, you will be able to
classify items directly to certain "facets" and then make detailed reports.

One of the best benefits will be that there will be no need for many labor
intensive hours to be sent by the accounting firm.  All you will have to do
is send them a disk with the accountants copy on it... and they will be able
to view everything and be able to make their analysis from that.

Any changes they need to make (within some limitation) will be so simple, as
they send the disk back and you install their edits to what you've already
worked on with no interruption of your working on the books.

I love this program and have been using it for about 14 years.

Kathaleen

Kathaleen Strong - Inflight Kennels Reg'd - Breeders of:
1995 US GV, AOE-1996 US GVx, Jubilee ROM
Check out my website edits - New Flash!
http://inflight.cnc.net