[ SHOWGSD-L ] Another Subject to Ponder on

  • From: Gatlinp@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 10:11:32 EST

I am sitting here looking at a Futurity Nomination Form--as I do not
procrastinate and hate to pay late fees, I try to get all paper work done in a
timely manner.

This is what I noticed and as I remember have noticed,but just let it slip
by, every time I fill out the Juvenile Litter Questionnaire.

Presuming I send this in when the puppies are 10 weeks old--how can I know
or answer correctly many of the questions?

     Bites---especially

    Murmur--since I give all my own vaccinations and unless  there is a
serious problem with the puppy I don't take them to the vet. All  puppy Buyer's
have a 24 hour health guarantee

    Particular Problems---Gait, Structure and  Temperament

    Some of the Heart problems are not picked up untill an  older age.

Also what is being done with the information from this Questionnaire?

I have never seen any statistics based on this  information.    Peg

Home of Ch.  Campaigners Honor Guard TC, Ch.Hei-Kob's Sweet Cream TC, Ch.
Legends Magic Onyx  of KcK