[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: confessions of a dishonest JUDGE...long

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 22:08:52 EDT

In a message dated 7/3/2006 8:59:48 P.M. Central Standard Time,
d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
SO, tell  me why it is that I go to the same dog shows, watch the same
judging as  many of you and come away having had a great time, enjoyed the
friendships, rejoiced with others (this week end with Paul and Tracy and
others), and thought things went well. Is it because I am less objective,
less intelligent and less perceptive?

OR..... Is my reaction to the  shows more a meter of what is going on in me
than it is what is going on  at the shows???
I wonder......
Dave

I think you have a good time, because you, like I, set out to do just  that.
But having fun doesn't make me ignore the problems.  I just deal with  them
differently.
No one I know that also knows you will consider you less objective, or less
intelligent or less perceptive.  But I have heard the description of
"Ambassador" attached to your name.

Have a great one.

Ileana