[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: clubs folding

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2006 23:16:48 EDT

I had some email replies that state clubs are folding for  spiteful
reasons,,,,so i'm not going to debate  that.........

>>>Ok, we wont debate that,  I am sure every  club has their own  situations
going on.

What I am saying is that a club can be inactive in hopes  that  new people
will come along and rejuvenate it. I see no purpose in   permanently folding
club.

hope? One
year, two,  three, ten?  Forever???

Thats just me................But then Ii  believe there is a future,  there
are many that think the future is  dying and will be dead.........i refuse
think  that.

changes. That the way we have done things has  to  change.

I may be wrong in my thinking but it's so final and  drastic a measure  when
seriously doubt it's called for. Unless a  club is in legal trouble or
something.

ignored.

Then that would be a different story. A lot of these clubs  have been around
for years and years........seen generations of  people, good times and bad.

People's
priorities and  interest and commitments have  changed.  And these changes
are
affecting the  clubs.

Why are we so narrow minded to think it  all stops here with us?

that
this is a problem that is  not going away, no matter how much  we want it to.

Why?   Because we need more people involved at a local  level.

Because we  are seeing tough times doesn't mean things could never get
better..............i wonder what people of the depression and recession
times
thought ?

start over.

Ileana