[ SHOWGSD-L ] What a Weekend

  • From: Scharo777@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2006 23:15:38 EDT

Weekends like this do not come around often

1st, on Friday, the Bailey X Fire puppy, HOT to Trop,  we co-own  with Mary
Tripp took best puppy.  Thanks Mary for the training and  conditioning on this
girl.  She showed like a champ and thanks you Jack  Newton

2nd, on Saturday, Our Open Dog, Cathlin's Curzon, aka The Black Dog, took a
four point major.  Thank you Bob Kish for "being able to see a black  dog".
Also thanks you Ken Tank for procuring this wonderful boy for us  from Judith
Hale. And for his first two major. HE is truly a joy to  live with.  Also
thanks to Kathy Tank for the superb joy of conditioning he  did with Curz.  He
looked like he could have gone forever at the National  and proved it again
this
weekend when it got hot.  HE never quit.  And  finally thank you Greg for
taking over in Texas and putting the last 6 points on  him.  He only needs 2
more
points to finish.

3rd, on Sundat at the Futurity , our Bono X Kellie , that we got from  Mary
Tripp, Dangerous Wicked Way,took 2nd in the JR. Puppy Dog class
Then our Bailey X Fire puppy, Long HOT Summer, took a reserve at the
futurity and our Jackie Chan Daughter, took a first in her class and was also a

contender until she decided and puppies should not have to work so hard.
Thanks
Greg for believing in these youngsters and showing them so well. And  thanks
to Bo for recognizing their quality.

Carol Moore